Thursday, April 22, 2010

Le gemelle!!


Mission completed!

Naturally once I actually started looking for the "gemelle of Soave," they were nowhere to found.

I did spot one without the other canoodling with her boyfriend when partaking in one of my walks through the hills of Castelcerino with the alluring Laura Rizzotto of the Balestri Valda estate last week. This solo sighting threw me completely off.

Nabbed this photo last night. Was just about to leave the house to meet a distinguished doctor from Verona for dinner when the twins passed right by my doorstep.

I turned around, bound up the stairs, grabbed my camera, ran down Corso Vittorio Emanuele decked out in my finest threads and heels...and finally caught up with the two.

In order not to seem like a total nut job, I told the girls that I just moved to Soave and am doing a photo series on all of the residents of the town.

It is amazing...even their workout outfits match.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to spot the two riding around the streets of Soave on a tandem bike...They could be the Italian version of the Doublemint Twins.

Raddoppi il vostro piacere. Raddoppi il vostro divertimento!!!

- Zucca

No comments: